Eco Kitchen Kit
Whether it’s you, or someone you know who is looking to make some big advances in their eco-friendly journey, this box is perfect. This big ol’ box is packed with everything needed to get your kitchen looking and feeling eco-friendly!
- Tea Towel - A gorgeous cotton tea towel, that actually dries! There’s nothing I hate more than getting a beautiful tea towel, and it just can’t do its job. A natural white, with a custom design this tea towel will look gorgeous in any kitchen.
- Dish brush - These wooden dish brushes, with natural bristles are the perfect eco-friendly alternative to your traditional plastic dish brush. They even come with replacement heads! The heads are fully biodegradable once they have reached the end of their usable lifespan.
- Dish soap - Another gem from our friends at Ecostore. The grapefruit dish soap is my favourite, leaving dishes sparkling clean, and providing a refreshing citrus scent without damaging sensitive skin, or containing harsh chemicals.
- Beeswax Wraps - these wraps have been growing in popularity since over the last few years, and will quickly become a staple in any eco-friendly kitchen. Lily Bee Wraps are the leaders in Beeswax Wraps, with gorgeous patterned fabrics and a top performing formula these wraps will have you sorted. The wraps are also made from 100% cotton, meaning they can also be popped in the compost when they’ve reached the end of their usable life.
- Bin Liners - compostable and biodegradable bin liners, that breakdown in your home compost! Read our blog on these bags and the different ratings of biodegradable and compostable bags and liners. Plant-ly runs on a buy one- give one model. Where for every roll purchased a tree is donated in areas hit hardest by climate change- you can read more on their site.
We stock all the items in this box separately, so if you need a replacement, or more- just let us know!